2011년 5월 3일 화요일

Marc Chagall


Mr Chagall.
Marc Chagall
Chagall  1887/ 7/ 6 ~ 1985/ 3/ 28
The magician of colours, that’s what the people say when they talk about Chagall.
I love Mr Chagall. Chagall was a Jewish artist, he shows a strong jewish minds in most of his pictures. He uses a lot of art skills, such as engraving, stained glass, murals, sets, tapestries, ceramic and sculptures etc,(He was a very talented man.) In 1962 chagall had a stained glass starting for the synagogue of Hebrew University of Hadassah Medical Center, Jerusalem, it is the hospital where I was born! He also has done a lot of engraving. I especially like the Bible story prints. Not only because I am Christian but it was very interesting for me too see the story of small parts of bible in one picture like that. Another fun painting to watch was the Fairy tale themed paintings which is a fun paintings to see too!

synagogue of hadassah hospital.

Amazing use of colours! I really like the works of chagall so i would like to introduce some.


bible story.

bible
(moses with ten commandment)

 The book of Fairy tale by Chagall.

Let's all love chagall.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기